I have a long receipt that won't fit in one photo. What do I do?
On the app:
- Start at the top of your receipt and take a photo.
- Tap the "Add section" button to photograph the next part of your receipt.
- Keep adding sections until you have photographed the entire receipt.
On the website:
- Start at at the top of the receipt and take a photo.
- If the whole receipt doesn't fit, take a photo of the next part of the receipt.
- Take as many photos as you need to get the full receipt in, then upload all your photos in order!
Here's how it should look:
TIP: Please make sure that you upload the entire receipt, from top to bottom.
We can only process receipts when we can read:
- Purchase date (the date printed on your receipt)
- Store name or logo
- All items you're claiming