Using our iOS or Android app?
The latest versions of our iOS and Android apps let you update your email address directly in the app. Just tap the "Profile" icon (the green circle containing your initials) in the top right corner of your main offer page to get to your Account page. In the About you section, you'll see your email address. Click it, type the new email address you'd like to use and select "Update".
If you don't see the update option, please make sure your app is up-to-date.
Our system will send an email to the new email address with a link to verify your account. Once you've verified your account, you're done!
Didn't receive your verification email? Here are some handy tips on how to get it.
Using our website?
Please do the following:
- Go to http://www.checkout51.com/account/login
- Log in with your current email address and password (Note: if the reason you want to change your email address is because it contains a typo, be sure to use that incorrect version of your email address to log in.)
- Once you’ve logged in, click on your name in the top right corner
- Click on "View account" in the drop down menu
- Click "Update address" beside your email address
- Enter your new email address and click "Update Email Address"
You will then be taken through the process to verify your new email address.
If this does not work for you, please submit a support ticket. In the ticket, please tell us your existing email address and the new email address you would like to use. Our support team will work with you to verify that you that both email addresses are yours before they make this change.