A unique, random email address is created, so your personal email address isn't shared with us during the account setup and sign in process. This address is unique to you and us and follows this format: <unique-alphanumeric-string>@privaterelay.appleid.com.
Any messages sent to this address by us are automatically forwarded to your personal email address by a private email relay service. You can read and respond directly to these emails and still keep your personal address private.
- Can I change the email address that received forwarded messages from Checkout 51?
Yes! You can select any email address you have on file in your Apple ID account.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings, then tap [your name].
- Tap Name, Phone Numbers, Email, then tap Forward to under Hide My Email.
- Choose the address you want emails to be forwarded to.
- Can I turn off email forwarding from Checkout 51?
Yes! You can choose to turn off email forwarding to stop receiving messages from us.
- Turn off Forward To, then select Stop
Emails aren't forwarded to your personal inbox unless you turn email forwarding back on.