Earning Cash Back on offers with our Online Shopping retailers is different than redeeming an in-store offer. The biggest difference is, you will not need to submit a receipt as you will create an electronic link between Checkout 51 and the online retailer.
Just follow these easy steps to redeem your Online Shopping offer:
1. Locate your Online Shopping retailer under the category ‘Online Offers’ in the Checkout 51 app.
2. Before clicking the “Shop Now” button, be sure to read the Terms & Conditions that apply to the online shopping offers before purchasing. To view the offer Terms & Conditions, click on the offer itself, and not the "Shop" button.
3. You will be taken to a web experience within Checkout 51.
4. Now you can browse, shop, and make your purchase. Please be sure not to leave the web experience or at any time as this could sever the link between Checkout 51 and the retailer.
- If you do leave the app or web experience, please go back to Checkout 51 and start the process again :-)
5. Once you have completed your purchase, go back to Checkout 51.
6. You will receive a confirmation email from us, letting you know that your Cash Back is on the way! If the purchase did not qualify for Cash Back, you will also receive an email letting you know the purchase was ineligible.
7. If you did not receive a confirmation email from us, this means that the connection between Checkout 51 and the online retailer was unsuccessful. Without a record of your transaction, we can not process any Cash Back.