I claimed a gas offer, but didn’t earn anything. What happened?
To earn Cash Back with Checkout 51 gas offers, make sure you always use the app correctly. Here are some reminders:
- Claim an offer before you make a purchase: You can only claim offers for future purchases. To earn Cash Back, you have to claim an offer in the app before you make a purchase in the store or at the pump.
- Make sure you uploaded your receipt with us first: If you want to save with Checkout 51, submit your receipt to us first, use a card that isn’t linked to any other programs, and remove your cards from other cashback programs.
- Verify the method of payment: only Debit or Credit are accepted methods. Cash, gift/prepaid cards and prepaid receipts are not accepted for gas offers.
- Check the station address: When you claim a gas offer, it’s for a specific gas station. Make sure you check the address of the station where you claimed the offer since it has to match the address on your receipt for the offer to be honored.
- Upload your entire receipt: Make sure the picture you upload is of your entire receipt. We need to see the location, date, time, and items you’re purchasing to process your receipt. If your receipt is torn or cut off at the bottom, we will not be able to accept it.