Gas offers on Checkout 51 work a bit differently than the rest of our “regular” Cash Back offers:
- Open the app when you need gas (and potentially other items you can find at gas stations!).
- Add the best offer from nearby stations competing for your business.
- Pay for your gas purchase with your regular credit or debit card, and snap one pic of your entire itemized receipt.
- Receive the Cash Back in your Checkout 51 account (in the next 10 business days).
A few things to note to ensure you receive full Cash Back:
- If you want to save with Checkout 51, submit your receipt to Checkout 51 first, use a card that isn’t linked to any other programs, and remove your cards from other cashback programs.
- As with our “regular” grocery offers, Checkout 51 offers are meant to get you Cash Back on purchases you make. Uploading receipts from others or gas you did not pay for personally is against our Terms.
- Make sure to add your offer before you make your purchase, and complete your purchase within four hours of adding the offer.
- Make sure to upload one photo of your entire receipt and claim the offer within twenty hours of adding it.
- Make sure to get a receipt — we require one picture showing the whole receipt from top to bottom, and the receipt cannot be altered or damaged.
- Make sure to pay with a credit or debit card. Unfortunately, cash or gift cards are not eligible forms of payment for gas offers.
- If you use another discount the pump, your Cash Back total will be adjusted.