How does claiming gas offers work?
Gas offers on Checkout 51 work a bit differently than the rest of our “regular” Cash Back offers:
- Open the app when you need gas (and potentially other items you can find at gas stations!).
- Add the best offer from nearby stations competing for your business.
- Pay for your gas purchase with your regular credit or debit card, and snap a pic of your itemized receipt.
- Receive the Cash Back in your Checkout 51 account.
A few things to note to ensure you receive full Cash Back:
- As with our “regular” grocery offers, Checkout 51 offers are meant to get you Cash Back on purchases you make. Uploading receipts from others or gas you did not pay for personally is against our Terms.
- Make sure to add your offer before you make your purchase, and complete your purchase within four hours of adding the offer.
- Make sure to upload your receipt and claim the offer within twenty four hours of adding it.
- Make sure to get a receipt — we require one picture showing the whole receipt from top to bottom, and the receipt cannot be altered or damaged.
- Make sure to pay with a credit or debit card. Unfortunately, cash or gift cards are not eligible forms of payment for gas offers.
- If you use another discount, your Cash Back total will be adjusted.