I'm not receiving the email to verify my email address. What should I do?
Please note: Most verification emails are received immediately, however, during peak times, it can take our system longer to send them out. Don't worry if you don't get your email right away.
If you still don't see your verification email a few hours after requesting it, here are some tips to help you get verified.
1. Triple-check that you signed up with the correct email address by checking your email address on the Account page.
If you’re using the app, tap the "Profile" icon in the bottom right corner
If you’re logged in to Checkout 51 on your computer’s web browser, click your name in the top right corner of the screen, then click “View account”
Make sure the email address listed doesn’t contain typos. If you notice an error, you can update your email address. (Updating your email address will automatically resend you the Verify email.)
If it is written correctly, please make sure you're not checking the inbox associated with a different email address.
2. If your email address is correct, you can re-send the Verify email to yourself.
- When you click “Upload Receipt” in your app (or on the website if you’re using your computer’s browser), it will tell you that you need to first verify your account.
- On that screen, click the link that says “Re-send verification email.”
3. If you’re still not receiving the email, please check your spam folder to be sure that our emails are not being detected as spam.
How to check your spam folder:
- Gmail: Log into your Gmail account. If the Spam folder does not appear on the left, click the "More" link. Select “Spam” to view messages in the spam folder.
- Yahoo: Log into your email account. To check your Spam Folder, simply click the Spam folder on the left.
- Hotmail: Log into your email account. To check your Junk Folder, simply click the Junk folder link on the left.
- AOL: Sign on to the AOL® service. Click the Mail menu, then click Spam Folder. Your Spam Folder will open and display a list of any messages designated as spam.
If you find a message wrongly classified as spam, you can unmark the message. Just select the message, and click the Not Spam button that appears at the top of your current view. Unmarking a message will automatically move it to your inbox.
If after following these steps you still haven’t received the verification email, please submit a support ticket.