We partner with brands to bring offers to our members, and work with them to bring you as many opportunities to save as possible. While we work super hard to make sure the offers can be used at any store, sometimes our partners have offers they'd like redeemed at specific retailers. We’d rather put that offer on the list and let our members choose whether they'd like to purchase the item at that store instead of having one less offer on the list.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean when an offer says 0 remaining?
- Why does this offer only let me select a quantity of 1?
- Why can only some offers be claimed multiple times?
- What is the "Upload your receipt" offer and how do I claim it?
- What is an exclusive offer?
- What is a flash offer?
- Can you tell me more about bonus notifications?
- What is an upgradable offer and how do I use it?
- Who gets upgradable offers?
- I claimed my upgradable offer before gifting it. Why isn't it upgrading?