We partner with brands to bring offers to our members, and work with them to bring you as many opportunities to save as possible. While we work super hard to make sure the offers can be used at any store, sometimes our partners have offers they'd like redeemed at specific retailers. We’d rather put that offer on the list and let our members choose whether they'd like to purchase the item at that store instead of having one less offer on the list.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase items for a store-specific offer from a retailer’s affiliates or subsidiaries?
- I want to claim an offer I already claimed earlier this week.
- Why can only some offers be claimed multiple times?
- An offer only lets me add it once
- Why is this offer store-specific?
- Does a multipack count as multiple items purchased?
- What is an exclusive offer?
- How to use upgradable offers
- Who gets upgradable offers